Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Dee Mower, President of Trivani International Pioneers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Chemicals Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karthik

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Dee Mower, President of Trivani International Pioneers Reply with quote

Dee Mower, President of Trivani International, the world’s first purpose-driven marketing company, pioneers a new technique to prevent harmful reactions between ingredients in personal care products and the body.

Springville, UT, April 19, 2010 -- Trivani International (http://www.trivani.net/), the world’s first purpose-driven marketing company, has developed a scientific formulation that prevents toxic reactions between the ingredients in personal care products and the body. The company, as part of its Do No Harm philosophy, produces eco-friendly and toxin-free products, but the new technique also prevents users from having secondary reactions to specific product ingredients.

“This process was created to tackle not just the reactions between different ingredients in the bottle, but the secondary, human reaction between a person and the ingredients in the products they buy,” says Dee Mower, President of Trivani International. “Developed in our own labs, this science prevents the far-too-common skin and internal allergic reactions (http://www.cancercords.com/) people have when they put on skin cream, brush their teeth, or even use vitamins and mineral supplements.”

The science banks on a multi-layered approach. The first step is cancelling out volatile mixtures that happen when two or more ingredients, often harmless on their own, combine to create a toxic combo. The second part of the equation is based on the biology of the human body. When a person ingests or uses a product, they may face an allergic reaction to elements that, on their own, are known to be completely safe. Thanks to this breakthrough formulation, Trivani clients can use the company’s entire line of products (http://www.trivani.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107&Itemid=112) without worrying about bodily reactions both seen and unseen.

Suzanne Merritt, a Trivani product user based in California, says “I used to have a favorite skin cream that I used every day. I loved it! But for some reason, years later, I started having skin reactions when I used it. With Trivani, I never have to worry that the cream I put on my skin will make me breakout or cause an allergic reaction. It’s just one less thing to worry about.”

About Trivani International
Trivani is the world’s first Purpose Marketing® company, using the power and profit of network marketing to provide ongoing humanitarian aid around the world. Trivani’s unique business model consists of two distinct but closely intertwined entities: Trivani International and the Trivani Foundation. This business model helps Trivani fulfill its humanitarian goals through three main missions: Purpose, Health, and Prosperity.

Persons interested in learning more about the company can go to www.trivani.com. Persons interested in the Trivani Foundation, a non-profit organization, and its humanitarian projects can go to www.trivanifoundation.org.

Leslie Deeanne Mower is available for media interviews and special speaking engagements.

For more information contact: J.Michael Palka, 619-977-5022

J.Michael Palka
Trivani International
Springville, UT
619-977-5022
jm@mediainked.com
http://www.trivani.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Chemicals Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: