Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Standard Auto Wreckers Sponsors Eye-Opening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Automotive Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arun12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Standard Auto Wreckers Sponsors Eye-Opening Reply with quote

Standard Auto Wreckers is pleased to announce its sponsorship of “Living Me to We” segments on CP24. Living Me to We is a series of television segments that introduce viewers to ordinary Torontonians who are making small, but mighty acts to change the world every day.

Toronto, ON, October 19, 2010 -- Standard Auto Wreckers is pleased to announce its sponsorship of “Living Me to We” segments on CP24. Living Me to We is a series of television segments that introduce viewers to ordinary Torontonians who are making small, but mighty acts to change the world every day - from growing veggies for food banks to painting their homes with non-toxic paint. Standard Auto Wreckers is one Toronto company that is taking steps to change the world.

Standard Auto Wreckers is an eco-friendly auto recycler and founding member of the GreenVehicleDisposal.com network which ensures that old vehicles are disposed of in an environmentally responsible manner. As such, they are helping people get their old, end of life cars off the road and create a sustainable environment to be enjoyed by generations to come.

“We are proud to be supporting a great organization like Me to We and their Living Me to We segments. We also believe that many small acts can lead to great change in the world,” says David Gold, Co-owner of Standard Auto Wreckers.

“Deciding to take an old, heavily polluting car off the road is a socially conscious decision that leads to the betterment of the city and the global environment. Customers can also donate the money from the sale of their cars to charity through our Charity Car program – yet another small act that makes an impact,” says Gold.

Torontonians that wish to dispose of their old cars in a socially responsible manner can get more information at www.standardautowreckers.com.

Carmen Wright
Standard Auto Wreckers
1216 Sewells Road
Scarborough, Ontario M1X 1S1
416-286-8686
jgsaw123@gmail.com
http://www.standardautowreckers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Automotive Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: