Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 am Post subject: All Screensavers in One Window With The Help of Newfreescree
All Screensavers in One Window With The Help of Newfreescreensavers.com
Released on: May 26, 2011, 5:49 am
Now it is possible to control all installed screensavers without switching between windows with the help of new version of NFS Screensavers Manager, created and updated by NewFreeScreensavers.com, a website with a collection of safe and free screensavers.
NFS Screensavers Manager 2.0, which helps to manage multiple screensavers on a computer, was greatly changed. What is updated?
1. Interface. Now manager has one window, featuring all possible options and a playlist. No need in switching between windows.
2. Playlist. In front of each name of a screensaver there are two buttons : Settings and Preview of an exact screensaver.
3. New three buttons All, NFS only, Playlist are added, which allow to show All installed screensavers, only NFS (by NewFreeScreensavers.com) and scrensavers included into a playlist.
4. Improved search option, which allows to search for a screensaver in a playlist.
5. Some tooltips are added to help users to work with the program.
6. Hot-keys are added. By clicking the Help button, a list of hot-keys will appear.
7. NFS Screensavers Manager contains three screensavers created by Newfreescreensavers.com as sample screensavers, which can be deleted.
Free NFS Screensavers Manager 2.0 is a free and simple to use application. It automatically connects to the folder where the screensavers are saved. It is a free application and runs under XP and Vista. The available language is English.
Free NFS Screensavers Manager contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.
NewFreeScreensavers.com offers a collection of completely free screensavers and features a blog with tips and tricks section about screensavers and screensaver reviews. To download a safe free screensaver, and to learn about the best screensaver available, visit: http://newfreescreensavers.com/best-screensaver/.
All free screensavers at NewFreeScreensavers.com are safe to install and run and will work on any version of Windows from XP to Windows. The downloads are typically small, and taking only moments to install, you can start using them right away with minimal hassle.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum