Complete contact information, including name, email, and telephone number.
ezPaycheck Payroll Software Helps Indiana Small Businesses Simplify Payroll Jobs and Cut Cost
Easy-to-use and affordable, ezPaycheck is simple, but effective, payroll software for small businesses and accountants in Indiana State. The new 2011 edition is more powerful and user-friendly than ever.
Small Businesses in Indiana looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out ezPaycheck payroll solution from halfpricesoft.com. ezPaycheck is designed with small business users in mind and the new 2011 version is more powerful and user-friendly than ever.
Many people who start their own successful companies are intelligent, have field experience and an entrepreneur spirit to get things done. However, when it comes to accounting, and in particular payroll software, they often stumble.
"For more than ten years I was a programmer and consultant," says Dr Ge. "During that time I discovered many small business owners often had one thing in common, regardless of their industry: They were afraid to touch new accounting applications and payroll software programs because they were usually too big or too complex for their needs."
With that in mind, ezPaycheck payroll software is specifically geared for American small business owners who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how. Dr. Ge is so certain that small businesses in in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Hammond or anywhere in Indiana will find the benefits of ezPaycheck 2011 that Halfpricesoft.com offers a free trial.
The payroll tax software downloaded for trial includes all of new ezPaycheck 2011's functions and features including:
- Easy-to-follow wizard guides users through the process of adding company and employee information
- Tax tables and calculations for all 50 states and D.C
- Flexibility for adding local tax rates
- Capacity for unlimited deductions, including pre-tax deductions
- Payroll check printing on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Check printing using your own laser printer
- Printing options for MICR bank routing numbers, account numbers, check numbers and bank information on blank check stock
- Image signature printing on checks
- W2 and w3 forms calculating and printing
- Automatic calculation of Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Support for daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Support for tips and commissions
- Form 940 and 941 printing for federal tax return
- Support for multiple check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-top, and check-at-bottom
- Many easy-to-use reports
- Unlimited free technical support
- Capability for handling payrolls for multiple companies
The user-friendly designed user interface makes it easy for new or advanced users to run payroll with ezPaycheck. Employers can even customize the payroll software for their business needs, adding customized items and deductions for employees, editing tax options, generating customized reports.
This affordable payroll software is $89 per year for new user and current user can renew the tax tables at just $59 a year. ezPaycheck 2011 can be downloaded for free and tried for up to 30 days to ensure the software meets the customerís needs before purchasing. The free download includes all features of ezPaycheck 2011, except check printing. For full, unlimited use customers must purchase a license key.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum