Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:17 am Post subject: Million Trees to Host a Planting Event to Help Feed the Bees
Million Trees is organizing a “Trees for Bees” forage-planting event to take place October 27th at historic Floyd Bennett field.
New York, NY, October 12, 2012 -- Million Trees is organizing a “Trees for Bees” forage-planting event to take place October 27th at historic Floyd Bennett field from 9 a.m.- 1.p.m. You must register in advance. The purpose of the planting is to promote critical plantlife resources to encourage healthy bee populations for pollination and honey production. Planting supplies, a lunch, a honey-tasting, and a guided hike will all be provided by Million Trees.
MillionTreesNYC, one of the 132 PlaNYC initiatives, is a citywide, public-private program with an ambitious goal: to plant and care for one million new trees across the City's five boroughs over the next decade. By planting one million trees, New York City can increase its urban forest—our most valuable environmental asset made up of street trees, park trees, and trees on public, private and commercial land—by an astounding 20%, while achieving the many quality-of-life benefits that come with planting trees.
The City of New York will plant 70% of trees in parks and other public spaces. The other 30% will come from private organizations, homeowners, and community organizations.
About Corporate Performance Artists:
Corporate Performance Artists is a Search Marketing Agency that integrates all media (from Television to Print to Web) into Search Engine Marketing Campaigns. We optimize the web to "capture" traffic driven from many different media efforts to search engines, and funnel that traffic to our clients' sites where we help convert visitors into customers.
Corporate PA's industry specializations include: Direct Response, HVAC, legal, financial, ad agencies, e-commerce, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate, media & entertainment, nonprofit, fashion and jewelry.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum