Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

The Solution To Loose Denture Problems Is This New Weber

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Management Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
associate1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: The Solution To Loose Denture Problems Is This New Weber Reply with quote

Many denture wearers ask: "How can I make my loose denture fit better and give me more comfort with no more sores or mouth pain?" To answer those questions Weber invented the new always soft, odorless, tasteless and re-usable Weber Denture Liner.

Cream Ridge, NJ, July 19, 2013 - Weber Denture Liner Kit is the answer to the questions asked by many denture wearers such as: "How can I make my loose denture fit better and give me more comfort and no more sores or pain?"

The solution to these denture problems is the use of this new Weber invention - an always-soft Weber Denture Liner that requires no mixing is tasteless, odorless and easy to use and re-use.

Originals By Weber, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514, Terry Weber owner, announces immediate availability of their new, (Pat. Pend.), long lasting Weber Denture Liners in a handy do-it-yourself at home kit. This always-soft Denture Liner is a flexible, translucent, odorless, tasteless, putty-like compound made to fill the gaps created by the slow but constant natural shrinkage of the gums and jawbones after natural teeth are removed. The Weber Denture Liner provides a wearer with the three basic essentials needed for comfortable dentures: (1) support, (2) stability and (3) reliable retention.

New denture wearers are aware that, after a few months of use, their new and once comfortable dentures lose their stability while chewing. This happens because there is slow shrinkage of both gums and jawbones after natural teeth are removed.

When Weber was asked what kind of feedback he gets from users of the new Weber Denture Liner he said: "Let me quote a few of the comments I've had such as:
(1) "We love this product! This is the answer we've been looking for! Thank you"
(2) "I am very pleased, can spit further than ever and eat chicken bones again!"
(3) "Fantastic product, so easy to use!"
(4) My husband can now have hard to eat foods that he's been missing. I would recommend this product to others."

Weber Denture Liners (Made in USA) are available as round disks and also in pre-formed shapes with choice of uppers or lowers. The liners can be ordered for trial in a variety of kit sizes:
The Regular Kit (WDL- RK-4) contains: four Liners, one bottle of denture adhesive powder and instructions. Price of Regular Kit RK-4 is $22.95 each. The Trial Kit #NTK-3: has three Liners: one round 2" dia. x 1/8" thick, two pre-formed liners, with choice of two uppers or two lowers or one lower and one upper. Also included is a bottle of WDL Denture Liner Dry Adhesive Powder. This kit gives an easy way to try all three shapes of Weber Denture Liners to see which one is best to meet personal needs. This kit is priced at $17.95.

The kit (WDL-PF-10) with ten (10) Preformed Denture Liners (choice of uppers, lowers or both) plus a bottle of Weber Denture Adhesive Dry Powder, is $39.95, shipping and handling is free (within USA). Satisfaction guaranteed or money back. To place an order or for more information, contact: Originals By Weber, 4 Summit Drive, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514 - Call: 877-309-8382. A VIDEO about Weber Denture Liners can be seen on the following website: http://www.originalsbyweber.com

Press Contact:
Terrance L Weber
Terrance L Weber
4 Summit Drive, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
732-864-0353
http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/terrylweber
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Management Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: