Posted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:11 pm Post subject: Search Africa safaris to Kenya National Parks and Nairobi...
Search Africa safaris to Kenya National Parks and Nairobi City Tours from one platform – Cruzeiro-safaris.com
Nairobi, Kenya, 2016-May-30 — /EPR Network/ — Going on safari in Kenya https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/kenya and Tanzania https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/kenya/14-nairobi-safaris/long-safaris/14-adventure-in-the-african-bush during the off-peak seasons is a good option that does not spell game viewing disappointment and miserable weather. In fact, travelling in the low seasons – the long rains from March to June and the short rains from October to December – is an enticing option. The wet seasons (March to June and October to December) also have luminous sunsets and plenty of animals nurturing their young excellent reasons to brave the rain (which, by the way, is patchy rather than perpetual downfall).”
The shoulder seasons which fall between the low and peak periods offer similar advantages to the low seasons. Falling at the start and end of the rains, the shoulder seasons are often the best time to go on safari in East Africa in terms of balancing cost, game viewing, visitor numbers and weather. The shoulder season between the long and short rains – from January to March, is actually considered by some safari veterans to be the best time to go game viewing in Kenya and Tanzania. https://www.safaribookings.com/p1029
Here are 5 Reasons to go on Safari in East Africa during the Shoulder & Low Seasons
1. Save Money East Africa is not the cheapest of African regions to visit. As the traditional heartland of African wildlife safaris, the prices in East Africa are higher than in most Southern African countries. These higher costs can put budget conscious travelers off, but the good news is that prices drop during the off-peak times of the year, bringing these classical safari destinations within reach. One of the reasons prices fall is because mainstream travel advice is to avoid the rainy seasons and that winter game viewing is best. Also, most travelers tend to travel during the northern hemisphere summer and over Christmas and New Years.
2. You can save between 20 and 40% on safaris outside of the high and peak season.
3. It’s not just the safari packages that are cheaper in low season, the accommodation rates drop saving you money on pre and post tour accommodation. Activities are also offered at reduced prices, as are day trips.
4. If you’re travelling independently in East Africa during low season you also have more leverage for bargaining and negotiating better deals too.
5. Flights are also cheaper, due to lower demand! All-in-all it can make an otherwise too expensive African safari affordable. We are able to enjoy the amazing moorlands, the beautiful snowcaps, mysterious oceans and seas and incredible wildlife. However, it is our responsibility to ensure that whilst we enjoy the marvels of this world we should be conscious of maintaining the conservation of these wonders. https://www.getyourguide.com/mombasa-l443/2-days-tsavo-east-and-west-national-park-safari-in-kenya-t12389/,https://www.getyourguide.com/nairobi-l267/4-day-lake-nakuru-park-and-maasai-mara-reserve-safari-tour-t17780/,https://www.getyourguide.com/nairobi-l267/maasai-mara-safari-from-nairobi-t55408/,
Holidays are everybody’s ideal way to relax and see the world. As our guests get to experience the wildlife and other products we have to offer such conservation is of outmost important. We support conservation by preferring to prioritize Eco-lodges and thereafter the other camps and Budget Camps as well. The Amboseli National Park is very near Nairobi about 3 hours drive one way https://www.cruzeiro-safaris.com/3-days-amboseli-park At these eco-facilities you will be able to learn more about how important they are to secure the existence of the local environment and how you are directly helping the local community by choosing to stay in such an accommodation.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum