Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:39 am Post subject: Load Project Data from MSP DB & Reading/Writing Rate
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.8.0. This month’s release provides support for working with rate scale information in post 2013 MPP file format. It also fixes several bugs that were reported with previous version of the API. Aspose.Tasks for .NET already supported reading/writing rate scale information of resource assignment for MPP 2013 and below versions. With this release, the API now supports reading and writing rate scale data for MSP 2013 and above MPP file formats. Working with loading project data from Microsoft Project Data was supported in one of the earlier versions of API. This, however, had issues with the update of Microsoft Project Database versions update and the functionality was broken. We are glad to share that this issue has been fixed now. You can now load Project data from Project database using this latest version of the API. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Add support of RateScale reading/writing for MSP 2013+
• TasksReadingException while using MspDbSettings
• Error on adding a resource with 0 units to parent task
• ActualFinish of a zero-day milestone task not set properly
• MPP with Subproject File causes exception while loading into project
• Wrong Percent complete in MPP as compared to XML output
• Fix difference in Task duration in MSP 2010 and 2013
• MPP to XLSX: Resultant file doesn't contain any data
• ExtendedAttribute Lookup values mixed up for the same task
• Lookup extended attribute with CustomFieldType.Duration can't be saved along with other lookup attributes
• Custom field with Cost type and lookup can't be saved to MPP
• Tsk.ActualDuration and Tsk.PercentComplete are not calculated after setting of Assn.ActualWork property
• Unassigned resource assignment work rendered as 0h
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum