Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:57 am Post subject: Color Replacement in PSD Layers, Set Color Type of JPEG
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.11.0. In this release Aspose team has added support for many feature along with resolution of outstanding issues in API. There are some new features introduced in this release, such as setting Color Type and Compression Type for JPEG Images, Color replacement in PSD layers, Saving SVG with Fonts embedded or Exported, Managing resources while saving Metafileas SVG, Convert ODG Files, Updating Fonts cache and setting replacement for missing fonts. Some important enhancements are also part of this release, such as Resolution of PSD Conversion CMYK to RGB with alpha channel, Improperly computed TiffFrame.HorizontalResolution resolution, Improve memory usage of Tiff options, JPEG, PNG decoders, Improve performance the de-convolution filter in case low memory, Converting DNG image into JPG provides output with light spots, Improper text rendering in generated PNG, Optimize the Aspose.Imaging.Color structure, SVG is not properly converted PNG, Improve performance of CMYK colors processing, improve performance JPEG decoder and exceptions when saving PSD image. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Aspose.Imaging 17.6.0 : Managing resources while saving Metafile images as SVG
• Saving SVG with fonts embedded or exported
• Add possibility to force fonts cache update
• Provide setting for replacing missing fonts
• Add support for color replacement in PSD layers
• Support for ODG (OpenDocument graphics)
• Support for the combination of ColorType as Grayscale & CompressionType as Progressive for the JpegOptions class
• PSD Conversion CMYK to RGB with alpha channel doesn't work
• Improperly computed TiffFrame.HorizontalResolution
• Improve memory usage of Tiff options, JPEG, PNG decoders
• Improve performance the de-convolution filter in case low memory
• Converting DNG image into JPG provides output with light spots
• Improper text rendering in generated PNG
• Some PNG files are incorrectly read with LoadOptions
• Optimize the Aspose.Imaging.Color structure.
• Aspose.Imaging 17.7.0: Adds evaluation message when loading SVG with venture licenser
• SVG is not properly converted PNG
• Improve performance of CMYK colors processing
• Improve performance JPEG decoder
• UpdateText changes layer properties and fonts
• KeyNotFoundException when saving PSD image
• Dithering may work incorrectly when partial loading occurs
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum