Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:23 am Post subject: PPTX to PDF Conversion, Improved Slides Cloning using .NET
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to share the announcement of Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.1.0. This is a maintenance release whereby we have resolved some incurring issues in API. There are some important enhancements and bug fixes part of this release, such as Ink pen object is missing in PNG (and jpg) output, Null reference exception rises when cloning slides, The chart is missing in the output PDF, When PPTX is converted to PDF, the color of graph title and axis text is changed, Images in the output PDF are blurred, When PPTX is converted to PDF, the text in chart legend is changed, Text of WordArt object is not changed, Legend is shifted and incorrect formatting when saving PPTX as HTML, Ink objects are not shown when converting PPTX to PNG, PPT not properly converted to PDF, PPTX to PDF number alignment incorrect, Hyperlink not working if save as PDF with int array parameter and many more. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
• Null reference exception rises when cloning slides.
• Ink pen object is missing in PNG (and jpg) output.
• When PPTX is converted to PDF, the color of graph title and axis text is changed.
• The chart is missing in the output PDF.
• The poor quality image in the output PDF.
• The chart axis label has been changed in PDF output.
• The chart axis labels text color has been changed in PDF rendition.
• Images in the output PDF are blurred.
• Combo charts with the custom combination have been omitted in output PDF.
• While loading the presentation an exception ‘Index was out of range’ occurs.
• When PPTX is converted to PDF, the text in chart legend is changed.
• Text of WordArt object is not changed.
• StackOverflowException occurs when resizing a chart in PPTX file.
• Legend is shifted and incorrect formatting when saving PPTX as HTML.
• Excessive shape on slides in PPT files.
• Ink objects are not shown when converting PPTX to PNG.
• Grey Scale image is rendered instead of Colored Image.
• UnSuported FileFormat on loading Extracted Ole data using Aspose.Words.
• PPT not protected properly.
• GDI exception on extracting images from presentation.
• PPT not properly converted to PDF.
• Exception on loading presentation.
• PPTX to PDF number alignment incorrect.
• Increasing memory consumption using Japanese characters.
• NullPointer Exception on saving presentation.
• Modifying Header has no effect in exported PDF.
• Hyperlink not working if save as PDF with int array parameter.
• Shape background changes in exported PDF.
• InvalidCastException on loading Presentation.
• Internal hyperlinks are lost in exported PDF.
• Position of line changes when converting to image.
• HyperlinkQueries count property is wrong.
• Exception on loading presentation.
• NullReference exception is thrown on saving presentation.
• Unable to change color of text element.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides documentation that may guide user briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum