Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:02 am Post subject: Auto Discover Exchange Server Settings inside .NET Apps
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 18.5. This release introduces a new feature of auto-discovery of Exchange server settings using account’s user name and password. The AutoDiscoverService introduced by the API gets this information from the exchange server using the username and password specified by application user. In addition to other settings returned by the API, users can get the server’s EWS Url as well using this feature. PST restore feature of the Aspose.Email API lets users restore the contents of a PST file to Exchange server. The feature being useful in a variety of ways also has the possibility of operation take long time due to large size of PST file. This new release of API lets users abort PST restoration process to Exchange server based on defined time. This allows users to abort the PST restore operation in case it is taking too long to complete the operation. Aspose.Email already lets users read multiple events from ICS file. This new release of API lets you write multiple calendar events to a single ICS file as shown in the code sample on blog announcement page. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below
• The implementation of AutoDiscover feature on Exchange Client service New Feature
• Write multiple events to ICS file
• Return Uri of Sent Emai
• Calendar body can't be set as HTML supported with Outlook 2016?
• Provide option to abort PST to Exchange Server operation
• Extra Unknown attendee added in the attendees list
• Message extracted from PST takes long to save
• MapiMessage.BodyType shows Html always for ASCII formatted messages
• Incorrect file name attached with EML
• TimzoneDescription property is set to UTC-5
• Bmp recognized as JPEG
• The strange attachment occurs in the email message
• Html to EML raises exception
• An exception raises while loading Mapi message
• Exception raised while taking backup of folders on exchange account
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum