Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Talk Fusion is all over the world. Are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Apparel & Fashion Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimSkelton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Talk Fusion is all over the world. Are you? Reply with quote

[color=blue][b][size=18]Talk Fusion is all over the world. Spanning 6 continents, people know that Talk Fusion is setting the standard in the direct selling industry. Talk Fusion is in:

Finland
Italy
Spain
Barbados
United Kingdom
Czech Republic
France
Columbia
Norway
Singapore
USA
Iceland
Canada
Denmark
Australia
Republic of the Philippines
Sweden
China
South Africa
Turkey
Moldova
Peru
Argentina
Mexico
Germany
Japan
Netherlands
Belgium
And so many more!

Not on the list? Represent your country! Be the first to bring Talk Fusion's amazing video email to your nation.

Be known for starting a trend that changes the way the world communicates. Profit from your great insight!

See what the world is already saying about Talk Fusion:

"We represent European, North African, US and South-East Asian companies. We are excited!"
- Jean-Christophe, Belgium

"1 night. 70 people. 3 Talk Fusion presentations. There were so many people, it was standing room only and people had to wait in the hall. It was amazing!"
- Sherrie, USA

"I'm interested!"
- Mikko, Finland

"It smells professional and well thought through. I have a fundamental confidence in Talk Fusion."
- Geir-Ove, Norway

"I am not sure if I have ever felt more positive about a new product idea than Talk Fusion. Perhaps it is Divine Intervention."
- Carl, USA

"I was unprepared for the stunning impression Talk Fusion makes. Everything is just right!"
- Steve, Spain

"I am more and more convinced about Talk Fusion's possibilities in helping to connect people in a personal way, as well as in business."
- Ingvar, Sweden

"This is the first time in my 22 year networking career that I was not disappointed. The whole Talk Fusion pre-launch is like the finest piece of music orchestrated to perfection by CEO Bob Reina and his staff. Thank you again, we found our home."
- Jiri, Canada

For more info, please visit: Talk Fusion Video eMail at: http://jimskeltons.com/video-email

[/size][/b][/color]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Apparel & Fashion Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: