Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

The ‘hottest’ seminar in Rostov

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: The ‘hottest’ seminar in Rostov Reply with quote

110 visitors came to listen to the report of Gene Zarkin, the founder of “Zarkin & Partners” Brand Consultancy, on the topic of “How to create a brand that gives real results”, which took place on 20th of April 2007 in Rostov-on-Don in the context of conference “Fifth element. Advertising market – 2007”.
There were only 100 seats in the room, so the organizers had to put some extra-chairs for all of those who wanted to take part in the seminar. Here are some responses of the participants:

“This is the first time I listen a seminar, which is held by an experienced man that works (and very successful) in this business sector at the present time. Information is very easy to apprehend, everything is clear. The result of using big number of examples, clearly stated positions and strict adherence to a subject is a great effect on everyone. Thank you very much!”
E.G.

“All the information was very useful and important; excellent, intelligible examples. The presentation is clear, unobtrusive and also very easy in apprehending. It is a perfect master-class!”
O.V., advertising manager

“It was really interesting. I’ve known many interesting information and already know how to use any of it in my company. I’ll start using that knowledge at the nearest future. Everything is simple and also brilliant!”
M.B., advertising manager

“I liked the subject, there was nothing unnecessary. I felt sorry when the seminar ended. It’s like an interesting movie – you just wait for continue.”
A.V.

“The seminar is representative, it has very interesting examples, and especially great are the funny ones, which really attract your attention. The presentation is brilliant because of an excellent leader.”
A.A., the head of the sales department

“I really enjoyed this seminar! First of all, for the actuality of discussed problems, secondly – for examples with illustrations, thirdly – for the presentation style of the leader. Thank you for all this! It was really interesting and I hope that it will be possible to use all this effectively in practice.”
V.S., acting director
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: