Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Again in Kishinev

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarkin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Again in Kishinev Reply with quote

On May, 8th and 9th in Kishinev (Moldova) Palantir.Com Company organized a seminar, led by Gene Zarkin, on the topic of “How to create a brand giving real results”. Among the participants of the seminar there were representatives of such companies as “Retro-FM” Radio station, “Business Elite” newspaper, and also “Electrotehnoimport” I.C.S. That was the second Gene Zarkin’s visit to Moldova for the last month. The seminar, which audience has liked so much, will be organized in Kishinev for the third time in June.

Here are some responses:

“The seminar gave me real practical advises and helped to know about some effective technologies. Thanks for the practical trainings.”
Sokolova Galina, marketing manager, “Eletrotehnoimport” I.C.S.

“Interesting seminar. It has a lot of practical information. I’ll try to use some specific ideas in my own business. The most value for me was to know about conducting surveys. Also it was useful to get the information about special literature. Gene, thank you very much. Good luck to your company.”
Erlikh Nadezhda, marketing manager, “Business Elite” newspaper

“I really enjoyed this seminar. It includes both theory and practice. It has interesting practical training and also memorable examples and illustrations. The information was presented in an easy understandable form, so I wasn’t tiered to perceive it. Thanks for the excellent orgnisation as well.”
Panin Konstantin, ASEM Company
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: