Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Webhosting Affiliate Marketing Tips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> International Trade Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauljun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Webhosting Affiliate Marketing Tips Reply with quote

http://internetmarketingsingapore.com/blog/

Internet Marketing Expert Series: Managing Complexity
Published by Stuart January 13th, 2008 in Internet Marketing Singapore, Internet Marketing Expert Series, Internet Marketing Academy and Online entrepreneurship. 0 Comments
One of the most difficult things in the world is the ability to manage complexity. As entrepreneurs, that’s even more difficult, considering what one of my friends and former army commanders said. So, from my interpretation and my experience as an army officer, this is what I can sum it up to this.

As commanders, we’re trained and well-rounded, but it makes us feel like we know everything. Actually whenever we attempt to contribute something in a discussion, we’re just talking nonsense because we don’t really know what’s going on out there in the real world other than our own military operations. The truth is if we had more in-depth exposure and experience will we be able to master complexity better.

This is a preview of Internet Marketing Expert Series: Managing Complexity. Read the full post (309 words, estimated 1:14 mins reading time)
Why I Stopped Promoting Some Affiliate Programs
Published by Stuart January 4th, 2008 in Affiliate Marketing and How To Start Internet Marketing?. 4 Comments
This is just pure honest-to-goodness input. Recently, I spoke with one of my friends whom I had promoted a product for. I was owed quite a bit of money for quite a few months… but that’s NOT the issue. You see, I prefer to look at the relationship I build with others. The amount of money someone owes to me is not just about the money itself. The way the person handles the money is more important.

This is a preview of Why I Stopped Promoting Some Affiliate Programs. Read the full post (404 words, estimated 1:37 mins reading time)
Guess What? Traffic and Business Building Go Hand in Hand
Published by Stuart January 1st, 2008 in Marketing Strategies, Podcasting, Recommended, Internet Marketing Coaching, How To Start Internet Marketing?, Internet Marketing Singapore, Internet Marketing Strategy and Internet Marketing Academy. 1 Comment
I know this is a constant struggle. Anyone who wants to learn how to run a profitable website, needs to treat it like a business. I don’t expect anybody to really understand unless you are in business yourself.

With past experience in business, you will meet and encounter difficulty. So be prepared for that, and make up your plans to ensure you are ready for tough times. Remember that winners never quit, and quitters never win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> International Trade Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: