Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:32 pm Post subject: GnuTrade financial trading platform is available in Spanish
gnuTrade, an innovative online financial trading website, has launched a Spanish version of its free, groundbreaking trading platform.
The platform, which has been featured worldwide on BBC TV because of its unique game-like graphics and simple ways to bet on markets, can be accessed at http://es.gnutrade.com. It is designed for people with any level of financial trading ability, and ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to trade or practise trading strategies. This is because gnuTrade offers unlimited virtual trading with play money on live market prices, and among the lowest bet amounts on the web.
Live chat support
As well as offering email support in Spanish, gnuTrade has a fluent Spanish speaking helpdesk team who can answer specific queries via the live chat window on the trading screen.
Lieven Van Marcke, managing director and founder of gnuTrade, says: "Hispanic traders are a valued and growing part of our customer base. With the new Spanish language version of gnuTrade and live chat support, we hope to provide an even better level of service to Spanish-speakers who are interested in easy and modern ways to trade the financial markets.”
Other features and benefits
gnuTrade also provides customers with a fresh, fun approach to playing the markets with its use of colour, moving shapes and sounds to represent real-time market activity. Other features and benefits of gnuTrade include:
• Free advanced software, with no downloads required
• ‘Stop loss’ feature to minimise trading risks
• Low, minimum bet amounts and deposits
• Regular trading promotions, including first deposit bonus
• Ways to profit whether markets go up or down
• Quick, secure payout and deposit methods
• gnuTrade (pronounced ‘noo trade’) offers trading on the world’s biggest financial markets, including indices (FTSE 100, CAC 40, ESTOXX 50, DAX, Hang Seng, NIKKEI, DOW, NASDAQ, S&P), currencies (EURO, YEN, GBP), commodities (GOLD, OIL) and benchmark bonds (BOND 30, BUND 10).
• The TV programme on the BBC World channel featuring gnuTrade can be viewed on You Tube by clicking here or the full programme can be seen here on the BBC website. A web story about gnuTrade can be read by visiting the Webscape archives section on the BBC website, or by clicking here.
If you would like more information on gnuTrade or would like to discuss news angles and feature ideas, please contact us:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum