Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:42 am Post subject: Ecotech Releases Serinus . Gas Analyzer Series
Ecotech are proud to announce the release of its new range of gas analyzers; the Serinus gas analyzer series.
Melbourne, Australia, February 18 2009 -- Ecotech, Australia’s leading manufacturer of environmental monitoring equipment has released its newest product range - the Serinus gas analyzer series.
They are the culmination of over 30 years expertise in the design, manufacture and marketing of gas analyzers. Utilizing a new modular layout, and the extensive use of standardized, low wattage, cost effective components, the Serinus analyzers are guaranteed to be a benchmark product in the . gas analyzer industry. “Serinus delivers the performance you need at the price you want”
The Serinus series includes:
• Serinus 10 for Ozone (O3) analyzer
• Serinus 30 for Carbon Monoxide (CO) analyzer
• Serinus 40 for Oxides of Nitrogen (NO, NO2, NOX) analyzer
• Serinus 50 for Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) analyzer
The Serinus series gas analyzers are extremely ‘user friendly’ for operators and service technicians alike and incorporates a number of innovations to reduce workload, including routine maintenance. Key features that make the new product easier to use and maintain include:
• A “Quick Menu” which allows operators to perform common functions on a single screen (including calibration routines)
• New rack-mount design and instrument layout allowing commonality of spares, easier maintenance and reduced instrument weight
• Use of improved tubing and fittings reducing likelihood of leaks, improving system integrity
• New optional “dual filter” can reduce scheduled maintenance visits by up to 50%
• New removable USB flash memory stores 8 years or 1 minute data along with all event logs and parameters
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum