Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Regenesis 2x2 Continues to Pay Commissions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karthik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Regenesis 2x2 Continues to Pay Commissions Reply with quote

Regenesis 2x2 continues to grow and is still paying their active members large commissions every single week.

Parker, CO July 10, 2009 -- Regenesis 2x2 exploded on the internet in a very short period of time. They did have a few glitches, like any other new company, but they have worked those out and people like Randy and Courtney Neale are still making great money.

“Regenesis 2x2 pays us every week, because we work every week. We work maybe an hour or two per day, four days per week and we are making great money with Regenesis. Regenesis 2x2 became so popular, that other people have designed their own programs to take advantage of what Regenesis created. I believe in sticking with a program that works, like Regenesis 2x2, instead of jumping ship and joining other programs.” Randy says.

He continues to say, “Regenesis 2x2 made the mistake of offering to get two people for everyone that joined the program. The reason is that, with all due respect, there are too many people looking for a free ride. They joined Regenesis 2x2 and sat around waiting for a free handout. We all know, as intelligent adults, there are no free rides. All those “Passive” people that joined Regenesis 2x2, in my opinion, just clogged up the system.”

“With that being said, if you join my team at www.BuilderXtreme.com and follow what my wife, Courtney and I have put in place, you will most definitely make great money with Regenesis 2x2. It isn’t hard work, doesn’t take a whole lot of time, and if you focus on Regenesis 2x2 daily, you will make great money, meet some nice people, and have fun.” Randy states.

For more information on Regenesis 2x2 and to join Randy and Courtney Neale’s team, please go to www.BuilderXtreme.com today.

Randy Neale
BuilderXtreme.com
Parker, CO
720-341-4655
info@visiblewealth.com
http://www.builderxtreme.com

2x2 matrix, matrix, regenesis 2x2, great money, own programs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: