Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:25 am Post subject: Dynalab Test Systems Enhances NX Wire Harness Testers
Dynalab Test Systems is pleased to announce the availability of enhanced features and capabilities for NX Wire Harness Testers and NX Editor software.
Reynoldsburg, OH, October 27, 2009 -- Dynalab Test Systems is pleased to announce the availability of enhanced features and capabilities for NX Wire Harness Testers and NX Editor software. NX Release 13 supports the following enhancements:
• Connection data can be imported from an external spreadsheet. This simplifies transfer of data and minimizes manual data entry.
• The NX Wire Harness Tester's probe can be used to assign test points for any NX Editor test program. This eliminates manual data entry for fixture test point assignments.
• The NX Wire Harness Tester's probe can be used during testing to indicate connector-pin information for the other end of a connection. This enables an operator to plug one end of a wire, probe the wire, and have the NX Tester indicate where to plug the other end. This simplifies assembly of wire harnesses that have densely populated connectors.
• The NX Wire Harness Tester provides a continuous test mode, looking for intermittent opens and shorts while the operator flexes the wire harness. This adds another level of testing above and beyond the normal testing used to verify proper assembly.
• The NX Wire Harness Tester can be programmed to give priority to miswire conditions when displaying errors. This ensures that the most critical errors are addressed first by the operator.
These new features and capabilities are available on any newly purchased NX Wire Harness Tester. These enhancements are also available free of charge to install on existing NX Wire Harness Testers purchased from Dynalab Test Systems.
NX Wire Harness Testers are backed by Dynalab’s excellent support capabilities. Free technical consultation is available from Dynalab’s knowledgeable application engineers. In addition, Dynalab offers an extensive library of application notes and product documentation containing examples for solving common wire harness and cable assembly testing problems.
More information about the NX Wire Harness Testers is available at Dynalab’s website www.dynalabtesters.com or by calling 1-800-SOS-DYNA (800-767-3962).
About Dynalab Test Systems
Dynalab Test Systems, Inc. is located in Reynoldsburg, Ohio and is a leading manufacturer of wire harness test equipment for the automotive and appliance industries. Dynalab supplies test equipment to many of the largest wire harness manufacturers in the world. With over 20 years of experience and over 20,000 testers sold, Dynalab offers products that reflect a level of industry knowledge and experience unmatched by any competitor. The company’s systems, software, and services are designed to help customers develop solutions for their testing needs quickly, reliably, and economically. For more information about Dynalab Test Systems, visit its web site at www.dynalabtesters.com or by calling 1-800-SOS-DYNA (800-767-3962).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum