Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

JAXQuickfit Tyres Support Cameron McConville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Automotive Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perumal

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: JAXQuickfit Tyres Support Cameron McConville Reply with quote

Former V8 Supercar regular Cameron McConville will carry JAXQuickfit Tyres sponsorship on his Commodore, when he returns to the V8 Supercar driver's seat at Winton (Victoria) on May 14-16.

Sydney, NSW, May 12, 2010 -- Former V8 Supercar regular Cameron McConville will carry JAXQuickfit Tyres sponsorship on his Commodore, when he returns to the V8 Supercar driver’s seat at Winton (Victoria) on May 14-16.

McConville, who retired from fulltime V8 Supercar competition at the end of last season to operate his own JAXQuickfit Tyres store, now has links with Walkinshaw Racing and recently contested the co-driver sessions at Queensland Raceway ahead of this season’s long-distance races at Phillip Island and Bathurst.

To make sure he is as sharp as possible for those events, the Moorabbin JAXQuickfit Tyresfranchisee will contest two rounds of the second-tier Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series, at Winton and Townsville.

“V8 Supercar racing is so ridiculously competitive and the pressure is really on co-drivers like me, so I think a couple of races like these will be of great benefit to me,” Cameron McConville explained.

“Even being out of the seat for just six months you lose your edge, I need to be as sharp as possible, so with the backing of JAXQuickfit and engineering support from Walkinshaw Racing, we were able to put a deal together for a few extra races.

“Whilst I am enjoying the challenge of running a tyre retail store, and I am delighted to be carrying JAXQuickfit’s colours on my car, I can’t wait to get back behind the wheel of a V8 Supercar … I have had itchy feet since round one really …”

Australian-owned JAXQuickfit Tyres offers a range of mechanical services including wheel alignments, brake repairs, suspension servicing and repairs. JAXQuickfit supply and fit the world’s leading tyre brands including BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Falken, Goodyear, Michelin, Pirelli & Continental Tyres. This enables it to offer customers a mix of brands that span the premium, major and budget market sectors.

In 2009 JAXQuickfit celebrated its 60th year in business. Nationally, the network serves more than 42,000 customers per month through its approaching 80 stores along the eastern seaboard.

JAXQuickfit Tyres Moorabbin store is located at: 15 Taylor Street, Moorabbin. Phone 9532 281

Glyn Parry
JAXQuickfit Tyres
Suite B110, 20 Lexington Drive
Norwest Business Park
Bella Vista, NSW 2153
612-8801-3000
gparry@jaxquickfit.com.au
http://www.jaxquickfit.com.au/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Automotive Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: