Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:16 am Post subject: Win one of 8 driving day places at Donington Park with Auto
Win one of 8 driving day places at Donington Park with Auto Windscreens
Released on: January 12, 2012, 9:51 am
Author: Auto Windscreens
Auto Windscreens has joined up with Team Aon to offer the chance to win one of 8 driving day places at Donington Park with rising British touring car star Tom Onslow-Cole.
Held on 28th March 2012, the day begins with arrival at Donington Park’s Launch Pad facility, where breakfast and refreshments throughout the day will be provided. This will be followed by health and safety advice from a senior instructor and a technical briefing with Tom Onslow-Cole.
The prize includes hot laps in a Ford Focus RS, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Elise and Mini Cooper S or Fiat Abarth, as well as a gravel rally session, awards presentation and de-brief, all courtesy of Auto Windscreens.
Visitors can ‘Like’ the Auto Windscreens Facebook page - www.facebook.com/autowindscreens, and access the competition page. To enter, simply watch the linked video, filmed backstage with Team Aon at the 2011 British Touring Car Championship, and answer the question based on the film to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and Conditions
- There are eight places to be won for the driving day on 28th March.
- Each winner must be available on this day as there will be no alternative date or venue offered.
- The day will start at 8am and will finish at 4.30pm.
- Transport to and from the venue will not be provided and no guests other than the winners will be able to attend.
- Winners must be 18 or over and hold a full driving licence and the competition is not open to employees of Auto Windscreens, Team Aon or anyone else professionally associated with it.
- Refreshments throughout the day for all winners will be provided.
- The deadline for entries is 16 February 2012 and winners will be notified by 23rd February.
- This prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- Entrants are providing information to Auto Windscreens and not to Facebook.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Images of cars on the competition page may not be exact representations of those driven on the day but will be the same make and model as stated.
Notes to Editors:
About Auto Windscreens
Auto Windscreens is owned by Trifords Limited, part of the Markerstudy Group. It is a leading automotive glazing company, serving customers throughout the UK and across all sectors from managed fleet to insurance. With a nationwide network of fitting centres and backed by a fleet of mobile service units, Auto Windscreens is an expert in windscreen repairs and automotive glass replacement, including rear window replacement. The company head office and dedicated contact centre is based in Chesterfield.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum