Halfpricesoft.com released a new version of its 2012 ezPaycheck small business payroll software today. This new version improved the tax tables and forms updating function, which will make it easier for the users to keep up with current tax rate and issue each paycheck on time.
“Payroll tasks are critical to any business that wants to succeed in 2012. After all a paid employee is a happy employee and a business runs better when employees are happy, “said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com. “We hope ezPaycheck payroll software can ease small business payroll headaches and help each employee get accurate paychecks on time."
Like all small-business software from Halfpricesoft.com, ezPaycheck features an intuitive graphical interface that leads users step-by-step through the process of setting up and running payroll.
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Available for just $89 per year ($59 to renew), ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005. EzPaycheck gives small and mid-size businesses more options and flexibility in doing payroll, printing check and filing tax return.
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 software, 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum