Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am Post subject: Project Data Conversion to PDF, Image Formats using .NET
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.9.0. This month’s release is sort of maintenance release where several issues related to various API functionality have been fixed. Besides these fixes, this release also includes project data recalculation improvements. As mentioned earlier, this month’s release includes fixes to several issues that were reported with the previous version of the API. These fixes add to the overall API stability in terms of expected output. Certain documents raised exceptions while loading with the API. Fixing these now result in more stable API behavior in terms of loading Project documents. The previous version of the API had issues in recalculations with certain project data fields such as Actual Finish date, project start date and summary task fields in specific user scenarios. This release fixes such issues, resulting in improved project data recalculations. This release also fixes issues related to project data conversion to other formats. Specifically, exceptions were raised in certain cases where document was converted to PDF and image formats. Fixing these improves the API’s way of data conversion to other formats. It has also fixed issues related to project Calendar data that raised exception while loading projects with 24 hour calendars. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Exception raised while loading the mpp file
• ArgumentOutOfRangeException exception if 24 Hours Calendar is set
• Program hangs while setting Tsk.Start for a Task
• Wrong Actual Finish date in MPP as compared to XML output
• Summary task fields are empty
• Exception raised while saving MPX as PDF
• Child tasks are not rendered in PNG without saving the project first
• All values of BarStyle's From and To fields are changed
• Loading project file raises Exception
• Saving into image by page not working properly
• Percent complete not set properly in MPP
• Setting Project Start date raises ArgumentOutOfRangeException
• Assignment Cost is not displayed for Cost resources in Microsoft Project 2013
• Text extended attribute created by the formula is read as a date by Aspose.Tasks
• Project recalculation throws an exception with cleared ActualStart and ActualFinish properties
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum