Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:01 am Post subject: Convert Visio Drawing to Image with PDF Export Area Option
What’s new in this release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.10.0. The new version of the API adds a feature to export the Visio drawing to image format in the same way as the API converts a Visio drawing to PDF. The recent version covers a feature, enhancement and regular bug fixes. Aspose team recommend clients to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.Diagram API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. Aspose.Diagram API has support of converting Visio drawing to an image. With the recent version 17.10, developers can convert a drawing to image with the same conversion area as Microsoft Visio application converts a drawing to PDF. In order to achieve this, we have added SameAsPdfConversionArea member in the ImageSaveOptions class. SameAsPdfConversionArea member is added to the ImageSaveOptions class. It helps to specify whether to save area in the same way as the PDF. Here is the list of important enhancements and bugs fixes in the new version.
• Add support of converting a drawing to image same the area as a PDF
• Accessing embedded files
• The formulas are lost under the controls tab of Shapesheet on saving in VSDX
• Preserve default settings under the control tab on placing a Trapezoid shape
• VSDX to PDF - the text items are misplaced
• VSDX to HTML - the text items are misplaced
• Open and save routine of VSDX - missing date and edit date attributes of annotations
• A null pointer error occurred on loading VSDX drawing
• Error in element author list after loading a VSDX
• VSDX to VDX - the incorrect text font of the shape
• Open and save routine of VSDX - Tabs section turns into a self-closed tag
• VSD to PNG - incorrect layout of the shapes
• VSD drawing import - an error in the element Master
• VSD to PNG - an overflow error occurred
• VSD to PDF - misplaced text items at the bottom
• VSDX to VSDX - additional text items are added
• Open and save routine of a VSDX drawing is missing an Asian text font
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum