Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:50 am Post subject: Convert DICOM Image to PDF & Enhanced SVG to PDF Conv.
What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.10.0. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is a standard for storing and transmitting medical images enabling the integration of medical imaging devices such as scanners, servers, workstations, printers etc. Aspose.Pdf for .NET is capable of converting various image formats to PDF and other supported formats. Recently Aspose team has received a requirement to convert DICOM images to PDF format, so in order to cater this scenario, Aspose team is pleased to announce the support of this format. Recently one of the customers shared a requirement to change DuplexMode property to duplex of Print Dialog Presets(In Adobe Acrobat choose File > Properties -> Advanced tab). Whereas in the Print Dialog (Presets section) of PDF document, the default value is set to simplex. Users can set Duplex property of PrinterSettings object while printing through PdfViewer class but the API lacked the feature to set PDF document property. Therefore in order to accomplish this requirement, support is provided in API and following code snippet can be used. In legacy Aspose.Pdf.Generator, we had a VerticalAlign property on row objects and in order to provide similar feature in new Document Object Model of Aspose.Pdf namespace, it has added similar property for Aspose.Pdf.Row instance. Apart from above mentioned improvements, the API is improved to generate better results for PDF to SVG or SVG to PDF conversion and it has also been improved to accept password in foreign language when encrypting or decrypting PDF files. The PDF to PDF/A compliance conversion is improved to cater more scenarios and for other inter file format conversion scenarios, there has been significant efforts towards the stability of PDF to HTML conversion feature. The list of important new and improved features are given below
• Support DICOM image to PDF
• To set Print Dialog Presets properties of a PDF document
• Support Vertical Alignment property for Row instance
• Add image inside PDF - Output is different as compared to old Generator
• PDF to SVG content gets shrinked
• PDF to SVG: incorrect Character spacing
• API does not accept password in foreign language
• Using CallBackGetHocr results with blank image
• SVG to PDF: incorrect output with errors
• PDF to PDFA1b conformance issue
• PDF to Image: image is not being rendered properly
• Text not getting displayed in browser when saving PDF document to HTML
• PDF to HTML - space between text increased
• Incorrect position of parenthesis when saving as HTML
• PDF to HTML: hidden characters are visible
• PDF to HTML: chart lines are darker
• Text Replace - Underline property does not work in text replace functional
• Remove text underline in a PDF document
• Problem setting XmpPdfAExtensionValueType
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum