Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Post Your California IT Job For Free

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Human Resources Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAITPros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Post Your California IT Job For Free Reply with quote

[b]Post Your California IT Jobs For Free With CAITPros.com[/b]
Posting a job on CAITPros.com is extremely easy and takes just a couple of minutes. Posting a job on a national job board can be very expensive and posting to numerous free sites can be very time consuming. When you post your job here, you save time because it only takes a few minutes to post, and your posting is broadcast via syndication to various search sites like Indeed, SimplyHired, Oodle, GoogleBase, and more. These sites are visited by thousands of job seekers a day. Additionally, your jobs appear on our site and are sent via daily email notifications to our subscribers, most of whom will be California IT professionals who we have marketed the site to. You'll be able to reach a large pool of qualified job applicants by posting with us.

[b]Post With Us And Promote Your Referral Bonus Program[/b]
When you post a job on our site you have the ability to include a referral bonus if you like. It's very easy to include in the job posting, and the entire process is automated.

[b]How long does the job posting last?[/b]
Job postings last 30 days.

[b]What type of jobs can I post?[/b]
Any IT job in the state of California can be posted on our site. Non-IT positions and out of state positions are not allowed. Additionally Multi-Level Marketing, Work at Home, and Data Entry jobs are strictly prohibited. All job postings must be approved and if you attempt to post an inappropriate position it will be removed.

Why wait? Post your job today. It's fast, it's free and you don't need to create an account.

To post a new job or view open jobs, please visit: [url]www.caitpros.com[/url].

Best regards,

Sales Team
CAITPros.com
andrew_hall9

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Posting a job Reply with quote

Ok friend just tell me how do i know which one the job is asking for on its posting? if it just says "send a list of references" then does that mean they expect personal references or just someone to say yes i worked there and/or for them? also, should i list my current manager as a reference even though they dont know i'm currently searching for another job?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Human Resources Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: