Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:52 pm Post subject: New Hardware for Least Cost Call Routing
We would like to present
WITURA WT 212 GSM FWT Least Cost Routing is specially design for VOIP carriers. It have the following function ;
1. Phone to GSM only - This setting is used when there is NO PSTN line. In this case, all numbers will dial out via GSM and call will receive only by GSM
2. Programmed Numbers to GSM, Rest to PSTN - This setting allow you to program the numbers you want to call through GSM. Only these numbers will call via GSM. All other numbers will call via PTSN
3. Call Forward to Programmed Number (from GSM to PSTN) – This setting can received a phone call from GSM; the WT212 will forward this call to another telephone number via PSTN line. This function is use in the situation where GSM provider allow no roaming charges in certain country and National call using PSTN (DDD) is expensive
4. Call Forward to Programmed Number (from PSTN to GSM) This setting can receive a phone call from PSTN line, the WT 212 will forward this call to another telephone number via GSM. This function is use in the situation where GSM providers allow no roaming charges in certain country and National call using PSTN (DDD) is expensive.
5. For ITSP - With above connection, VOIP can accept call via GSM instead of PSTN. When user calls the mobile phone number, WT 212 will pick up and user can hear another dial tone from VOIP. Then can dial the destination number to access the service
6. Setting only allow authorized number calling to VOIP/WT 212 - VOIP carrier can set which number allow to call into the VOIP / WT 212.
7. Setting of credit limit – WT 212 allow setting the credit minutes. If the calls reach the maximum minutes of call, WT 212 will terminate the conversation immediately.
The setup of the unit is simple, and it is equally simple to use – connect the antenna, pick up the handset, setting the parameters using the basic telephone and plug in the power – and you are ready to connect. The low power consumption means that you can connect your unit to a battery and still connect in place where there is no mains power.
Our target is hope that we can provide you with the additional resources you need for you to maintain your competitive edge in your local market
If your esteem company needs more information or have any enquiry for the above, please feel free to contact us
Thank you and best regards
Witura Corporation Sdn Bhd
Global Key Account Manager
Skype : william04
Yahoo : witura04
ICQ : 396 004384
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum