Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Extreme Branding in Kazakhstan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarkin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Extreme Branding in Kazakhstan Reply with quote

In spite of extreme weather conditions (-25 C, ice-crusted ground, car accidents and the delayed flight Moscow-Astana) Gene Zarkin’s seminar which was organized by the Delta-Consulting Company was still held on the 25th and 26th of November in Kazakhstan’s capital.
The seminar on the subject ‘How to decrease risk of wasting time and money during the brand development’ was attended by the such well-known Kazakh companies as ‘San Sun’, ‘Stroyclass’, ‘AQUI’, ‘Alliance Stroy Invest’ and others.

Here are the responses of the seminar’s visitors:

‘Many thanks for this seminar! I got more information about marketing than I had and finally knew what positioning is! Moreover, I got a large amount of examples. Good luck!’
Balashova E., PR manager, ‘Stroyclass’

‘Before I could only guess and now I know exactly that the surveys and its correct implementation will bring the success. Thank you!’
Seitahmetov E., the director of the furniture salon ‘AQIO’

‘During the seminar I understood a lot, realized where the mistakes are usually made and why advertisement for which we spend so much money, doesn’t work well. Now I know how to carry out the surveys which will bring success and how to create the effective advertisement. Thank you!’
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: