Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Branding for the wise persons.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Branding for the wise persons. Reply with quote

On the 16th of March 2007 in the conference-centre of hotel “Oksana” in Moscow (Russia) took place a seminar, which was led by the founder of “Zarkin & Partners” Brand Consultancy – Gene Zarkin. The report on the topic of “How to reduce the risk of having wastes while creating a brand” was organized by the association of businessmen WISE of CIS.

Here are the responses of the participants:

“Gene Zarkin is an excellent leader! He is really good at holding the attention of an audience and stating the material. The seminar is very interesting for business’ owners.”
Tarasenko Maria, the head of the advertising and PR department in “Sparta” Company (TM “STAYER”).

“The most valuable thing is that now I know the strict sequence of steps for a brand creation. I’ve liked a lot the examples of advertising in a magazine – the right and the wrong ones. It’s more clearly now what the meaning of the positioning is and how to make an advertising announcement or choose a name for your brand.”
Babicheva Yelena, circulation director.

“Gene! You are perfect! It was my first time on the business seminar of WISE and I’d been preparing myself for something hard and difficult. But in fact it was easy, available and very interesting. I’ve seen my mistakes and now I know what to do next. Thanks everyone for organizing this seminar!”
Vasilyeva Zoya, “Professional” Company.

“I’ve already tried conducting surveys and used the data. But the seminar showed me that I didn’t really do everything possible in that area. Now I know what to do. This is what I got from the seminar – the exact plan of actions”.
Skotnikov Yuriy, owner of a printing-house.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: