Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index

Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com]
Free Press Release Distribution

A site of EPR Network

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Time Press Release Distribution is here. Try it out, it's free!

Future branding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zarkin

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Future branding Reply with quote

On the 21st of April 2007 in Saratov (Russia) at the conference “Marketing of the future” Gene Zarkin held a seminar “How to create a brand giving real results”.

Here are some responses:

“I’m interested in Gene’s work methodology, especially the very systematic approach to a brand creating and developing. There were given specific methods and technologies, which help to achieve great results with low marketing budget and this is conformable with our company. The result of Gene Zarkin’s work with Ralf Ringer Brand shows that “systematic” doesn’t mean “not creative”.
The increase of sales volume by 84% - that is the VICTORY!
The developing of creative strategy must certainly be based on conducting focus-group surveys. Only in this case you can achieve good result.
Surveys, surveys, surveys… This is the key-word in my work now. I’m sure this approach to solve the marketing problems can guarantee great results: the increase of sales and the loyalty of clients.
Also I want to note Gene’s outstanding work with an audience and colorful presentation of the material, which truly help to take everything in.”

Maria Mushtey, senior manager in marketing and pricing policy department “Conversia Connection” Company (affiliated company of “Comstar-OTS” in Saratov)

“The seminar gave me many new ideas for work in my company and aroused my interest to Gene Zarkin creative works. It would be a great pleasure to take part in such events thereafter.”

Vostroknutov Aleksey, sales manager
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Press Release Forum [pressreleaseforum.com] Forum Index -> Advertising Press Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: