Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Location: 34801 Campus Drive, Fremont, CA 94555
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 pm Post subject: Recombinant MOG Proteins - NEW
Sep 8, 2008
Expanding on its world-class collection of MOG peptides and assay kits, AnaSpec is pleased to announce the release of 3 MOG recombinant proteins, for human, mouse and rat.
These proteins, with sequences corresponding to human, mouse and rat extracellular domain, together with a 6x His tag were expressed in E. coli and purified from urea denatured bacterial lysate. The molecular weight found in all 3 recombinant proteins was 14.23 kDa. The activity of these proteins was checked for their ability to induce EAE in either mouse (for the human and mouse rMOGs) or rat (for rat rMOG).
AnaSpec is a leading provider of integrated proteomics solutions to the world’s largest biotech, pharmaceutical, and academic research institutions. With a vision for innovation through synergy, AnaSpec focuses on three core technologies: peptides, detection reagents (including antibodies, dyes, and assay kits), and combinatorial chemistry.
1. Linares, D. et.al. Protein Expression and Purif. 34, 249 (2004).
2. Bettadapura, J. et.al. J. Neurochem. 70, 1593 (1998).
3. Oliver, AR. et al J. Immunol. 171, 462 (2003).
4. Von Budingen, H. et.al. J. Clin. Immunol. 21, 155 (2001).
5. Lyons, J. et.al. Eur. J. Immunol. 29, 3432 (1999)
6. Von Budingen, H. et.al. Eur. J. Immunol. 34, 2072 (2004). _________________ Ping Yang
34801 Campus Drive
Fremont, CA 94555
1-800-452-5530 (Toll free)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum